Email Marketing & Content Specialist
Email Marketing & Content Specialist
On January 31, 2017 Oracle completed the acquisition of Dyn, which now operates as an Oracle Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) global business unit (GBU).
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and email marketing content to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness and lead generation and lead nurturing efforts. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create 1–2 free resources or curated content newsletters each month to drive leads, nurture existing leads and contact and optimize the prospect to MQL ratio (example resources include infographics, guides, checklists, videos etc.).
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Executes our Marketo instance via creating, maintaining and optimizing all emails and landing pages (including copy writing, editing, layout/design and graphics coordination).
- Nurture multi-touch marketing programs and campaigns to shorten lead lifecycle to MQL and, proficiently guide the team regarding approach
- Execute engagement streams; defining, shaping and building a marketing automation infrastructure and staying abreast of current best practices
- Manage, measure and optimize the performance of lead nurturing program
- Develop campaign content that is solution based and addresses customer needs
- Perform A/B testing on all elements of marketing mix to improve conversion rates (content, email templates, landing pages, offers, etc.)
- Identify and recommend website, marketing automation and digital content improvements based on emerging technology innovations and best practices
- Illustrates the ability to be creative, flexible, dedicated, and able to meet aggressive deadlines
- Experience producing content specifically for digital distribution and email marketing
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- You are deadline driven, highly motivated, obsessed with achieving great results.
- You are well-rounded and understand marketing best practices around lead generation, lead nurturing and persona-driven marketing.
- You win best “all around.” You have experience working with multiple groups, multi-task with agility, and communicate easily.
- You plan, organize, schedule, and solve problems in a highly efficient, productive manner.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in a marketing automation role with extensive hand-on expertise in executing marketing programs.
- Experience in developing and optimizing lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Experience in multiple forms of marketing analytics and reporting.
- Excellent organization, planning & communication skills with high attention to details.
- Works with a sense of urgency – understands the keys to marketing and sales success and works hard to exceed goals.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills. Actually, it’s more than that: we want someone who can spot deficiencies in marketing content and help make improvements for enhanced program effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Oracle’s Dyn is a pioneer in DNS and a leader in cloud-based infrastructure to connect users with digital content and experiences across a global internet. Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Linkedin and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS and email services extend the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Dyn's Employees
Sales Development Representative
Kim teams with Sales to help uncover opportunities that can be passed on to representatives. Her goal is to understand a prospect’s challenges to match them to the right Dyn solution.
Back to top