Director, Sales Analytics
Director, Sales Analytics
Dyn is seeking a passionate, highly motivated, and driven Director of Sales Analytics to join our growing team! The successful candidate will be responsible for, in conjunction with the Sales Operations team, supporting the global sales teams with analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of sales performance and strategies, territory management, sales performance tracking as well as incentive compensation management.
This position is located at Dyn headquarters in Manchester, NH.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide reliable, accurate & proactive reports, analyses and recommendations to sales leadership to support decision making on sales strategies and effectiveness.
- Communicate insightful and meaningful results to and understand needs of senior managers and leadership.
- Work closely with sales leadership, sales operations and finance to ensure the accuracy of the regional sales performance metrics.
- Collaborate, define, lead and deliver initiatives to support revenue growth from sales and increased sales productivity, drive process improvements including tools, process, sales methodology and sales support.
- Ensure Sales reporting and dashboards are in the right systems, data is up-to-date and systems are sharing data in an automated way and that these reports/dashboards are within the workflow of the sales force.
- Evaluate data availability and assess the needs of the various business partners including local, regional and global leaders to optimize the processes and reporting.
- Assist in quarterly sales commission calculations, provide payout analysis and commission forecasts.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in sales analysis/operations experience in roles requiring problem solving/analytic skills.
- Experience with subscription based selling (SaaS) a plus.
- Proficiency in data extraction and analytical tools.
- Strong statistical background and extensive modeling experience.
- Expert level experience in utilizing CRM and sales force automation systems (SFDC, etc.)
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Exemplifies initiative, intelligence, strong attention to detail, and integrity in striving for continuous improvement.
- Ability to develop moderately complex financial and operational models using spreadsheets and database software.
- Ability to correlate results from data analysis to sales processes and drive continuous improvement.
- Outgoing and dynamic interpersonal and strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interact with technical and business leaders.
- Strong program or project management experience, including simultaneously managing multiple high priority tasks or projects with competing deadlines.
- Proven ability to work across cross-functional teams (especially with Sales, Engineering and Support) in a fast-paced environment.
- Cultural fit is important. You must embody our core values of trust, passion, performance and respect.
Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance Management (IPM) company that provides unrivaled visibility and control into cloud and public Internet resources. Dyn’s platform monitors, controls and optimizes applications and infrastructure through Data, Analytics, and Traffic Steering, ensuring traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Dyn is the leading IPM provider to the largest enterprises and most visited web properties in the world, including eight of the top 10 Internet Services and Retail companies, and six of the top 10 Entertainment companies, in the Fortune 500. Dyn helps everyone from startups to companies like Pfizer, Visa, Netflix and Twitter solve the challenges associated with Internet scale, complexity and volatility. Dyn is Internet Performance. Delivered.
Visit dyn.com for more info on how Dyn delivers.
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top