Customer Support Representative, EMEA
Customer Support Representative, EMEA
Dyn is continuing our fast-paced growth, bringing on new customers around the world daily. Our Support team is responsible for making sure our customers receive prompt & informative answers that quickly solve any question or issue they have encountered. Our customer base is large, and varies from those who manage their home domain and blog sites to some of the largest brand names and websites on the internet, to Fortune 500 companies.
For those who have a passion for technology and a desire to deliver nothing short of exceptional customer service in every interaction, this is the job for you.
Job Duties include
- Provide exceptional customer service, technical assistance, and training to internal and external customers.
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to questions from customers and prospective customers about the features and capabilities of our services.
- Identify best practices for services in customer's account(s) and advises corrective action(s).
- Assess ticket priority, and escalate as necessary through proper channels.
- Resolve issues timely and accurately to help the team meet expected metrics and SLAs.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and security regarding our customers' accounts, assigned company equipment, and company systems..
- Participate in night, weekend, and holiday on-call rotation as needed, sometimes on short notice.
- Help refine customer-facing or internal documentation on an as-needed basis.
- Communicate customer needs and wishes to leadership team. Must be able to work independently while maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and customer support.
- Experience with sales and/or customer service in a technology related field or discipline; related training or degree is helpful (IT, computer science).
- Core working hours are: 8am - 4:30pm; must be able to also work a flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays) as part of a 24/7 on-call team (rotation), as required.
- Comfortable communicating solutions to customers across a wide variety of skill-sets.
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively with others on the support team, as as other organizations within Dyn, as appropriate.
- Tenacious with a passion for learning new and unfamiliar concepts.
- Comfortable working with customers by phone and via email; customer oriented, with a drive to provide the best service possible in all customer interactions
- Cultural fit is important. You must embody our core values of trust, passion, performance and respect.
Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance Management (IPM) company that provides unrivaled visibility and control into cloud and public Internet resources. Dyn’s platform monitors, controls and optimizes applications and infrastructure through Data, Analytics, and Traffic Steering, ensuring traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Dyn is the leading IPM provider to the largest enterprises and most visited web properties in the world, including eight of the top 10 Internet Services and Retail companies, and six of the top 10 Entertainment companies, in the Fortune 500. Dyn helps everyone from startups to companies like Pfizer, Netflix and Twitter solve the challenges associated with Internet scale, complexity and volatility. Dyn is Internet Performance. Delivered.
Visit dyn.com for more info on how Dyn delivers.
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top