Channel Marketing Manager
Channel Marketing Manager
Dyn is seeking a passionate, highly motivated, and driven Channel Marketing Manager for our growing team. The successful individual will be responsible for developing channel partner marketing plans with sales to drive successful channel partnerships.
This position is located at Dyn headquarters in Manchester, NH.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, lead and execute the successful development and implementation of strategic operational and channel partner marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with channel sales team to define programs/campaigns needed to support channel pricing, promotions, collateral, and sales & marketing initiatives.
- Identify and implement marketing tools to enable our channel partners nd make them more self-sufficient.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in channel accounts and key opinion leaders in specific channels.
- Communicate channel marketing campaign plans to cross-functional teams.
- Cultivate strong relationships with sales, product management and operational leadership, to provide marketing & product expertise to meet shared business objectives.
- Lead Quarterly Business Review meetings with strategic partners for training, overview of business goals and measure relationship effectiveness.
- Stay abreast of competitor offerings and the industry marketplace to identify opportunities for new channel marketing strategies.
- Minimum 7 years experience in successfully driving integrated channel partner marketing strategies, with highly technical products or services.
- Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, sales, operations and finance.
- Demonstrated ability to manage channel partner effectiveness and efficiency.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits.
- Understanding of SaaS (subscription model).
- Prior experience in a field sales account management role is highly desirable.
- Outgoing and dynamic interpersonal and strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interact with technical and business leaders at all levels.
- Proven ability to work across cross-functional teams (especially with Product Marketing/Management, Sales, Engineering and Support) in a fast-paced environment.
- Cultural fit is important. You must embody our core values of trust, passion, performance and respect.
- Ability to travel to key customer/partner meetings and industry events.
- Dynamic individual with a true entrepreneurial spirit for a fast paced and growing environment.
Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance Management (IPM) company that provides unrivaled visibility and control into cloud and public Internet resources. Dyn’s platform monitors, controls and optimizes applications and infrastructure through Data, Analytics, and Traffic Steering, ensuring traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Dyn is the leading IPM provider to the largest enterprises and most visited web properties in the world, including eight of the top 10 Internet Services and Retail companies, and six of the top 10 Entertainment companies, in the Fortune 500. Dyn helps everyone from startups to companies like Pfizer, Visa, Netflix and Twitter solve the challenges associated with Internet scale, complexity and volatility. Dyn is Internet Performance. Delivered.
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top