Technical Training Manager
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were crafted in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Customers are the lifeblood of our company, and Duo Security is looking for a leadership-focused, results-driven Customer Success Technical Trainer. This role will collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to design and deliver technical trainings within the Customer Success department. These trainings will be focused for both new hire onboarding as well as our continued learning programs.
Who you are:
- An energetic technical professional who will be excited to support the global Customer Success team and internal stakeholders to drive deep technical subject matter expertise
- Someone who enjoys digging into technology and figuring out how to make things work
- Equally comfortable presenting to technical audiences and translating technical information for non-technical audiences
- Proven track record of successfully owning content development & deployment
- Experience designing & developing technical training video content
- A relationship builder. Stakeholder management and collaboration are key drivers of our team
- A builder; collecting feedback on the program build to date and presented recommendations on future program needs
- Someone who thrives in an environment where the speed is hyper-growth and constant change and ambiguity equal a normal day
Skills you have:
- 3+ years in a Technical Enablement, Sales Engineer or Customer Success/Support role in the high-tech industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to work independently to meet assigned quarterly goals
- Experience working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders
Technical topics you are interested in and/or may already be familiar with are:
- Basic to intermediate networking protocols and services
- Windows and Unix/Linux Platforms
- Network architecture concepts
- Programming and/or scripting
- Authentication protocols
- Information Security
- Cloud services
- AWS - EC2
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Inside the Office of Duo Security
Duo was founded with the belief that security can only be effective if it is easy to use. Through that vision, Duo has built a world-class security platform that strives to be intuitive for clients. Duo supports thousands of customers—like Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Etsy, Toyota and Kayak—and millions of users in organizations. Duo holds a 98% Tech Validate score and one of the highest Net Promoter Scores of any product.
Back to top