Technical Sales Enablement Manager
The Technical Sales Enablement Manager will partner closely with the Sales Enablement & Productivity Director to develop and deploy a technical curriculum of training and tools to address the needs of our sellers world-wide. You’ll build new programs and scale existing efforts globally as Duo grows rapidly. To achieve this, you’ll need to forge dynamic relationships across the organization and work closely with all departments to drive sales. You must be able to thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done in an organized and strategic-focused manner.
Who You Are:
- An energetic technical sales professional who will be excited to support the global sales team and internal stakeholders to drive deep technical subject matter expertise
- Someone who enjoys digging into technology and figuring out how to make things work
- Equally comfortable presenting to technical audiences and translating technical information for non-technical audiences
- Proven track record of successfully owning content development & deployment
- A relationship builder. Stakeholder management and collaboration are key drivers of our team
- A builder; collecting feedback on the program build to date and presented recommendations on future program needs
- Someone who thrives in an environment where the speed is hyper-growth and constant change and ambiguity equal a normal day
Skills you have:
- 3+ years in a Technical Enablement, Sales Engineer or Customer Success/Support role in the high-tech industry required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to work independently to meet assigned quarterly goals
- Experience working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders
3 reasons why you should apply:
- You are excited by the idea of digging into the technical details and packaging information to be consumable by a variety of audiences.
- You love partnering with product & product marketing and other leadership across the business to identify needs and come up with creative, innovative strategy to make the sales organization a technical powerhouse
- You enjoy trying things and iterating if necessary, while capitalizing on projects and programs that yield great success
This job may not be for you if...
- You’re not interested in digging into the technical details
- You want everything to be predictable, this job will definitely be about handling curveballs with grace
- The thought of standing up in front of a room of sales people freaks you out
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications.
- Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top