Technical Marketing Engineer (Sales)
As a Technical Marketing Engineer for sales you’ll work cross functionally in a dynamic team environment with sales, product and engineering to provide critical support in the growth of new business. In this hands-on role, you’ll become an expert on the Duo solution, key cloud and on-premise applications, and the broader security industry. You’ll work directly with our sales engineering team to build and manage the lab environment which is critical to our success. In partnering with the sales and marketing teams, you’ll lead the creation and development of new strategic tools and assets.
What you’ll do...
- Serve as a technical resource for our global solutions engineering team
- Partner with product management and marketing teams to provide recommended product enhancements and develop collateral
- Support the sales engineering onboarding and ongoing training programs through partnership with SE management and sales enablement teams
- Build and maintain the SE lab environments
- Work with the competitive team for market and competitive analysis
- Play a role in defining our technical sales strategy
Skills you’ll have...
- 2+ years of TME or SE experience with exposure to security, network engineering and systems engineering functions
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar experience
- Experience implementing test, development and production instances or maintaining a lab environment.
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills with the ability to collaborate across geographically dispersed functions
- Network Engineering Experience
- Extensive IP network troubleshooting skills including working knowledge of tools and commands like ping, traceroute, nslookup and wireshark
- SSLVPN configuration on devices such as Juniper, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto Networks, CheckPoint, Cisco ASA
- Able to quickly diagnose network and ACL configuration issues
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Radius authentication
- Systems Engineering Experience
- Working knowledge of AWS, Active Directory, LDAP, Windows Server
- Has setup and configured RDP
- Has experience configuring Microsoft Exchange, Office 365
- Has configured and troubleshooted SAML, SSO, SSL
- Strong Unix and Linux knowledge, especially with SSH and PAM
- Knowledgeable with identity/access management, two-factor authentication, firewalls and VPN’s
3 reasons why you should apply…
- You are technical and intrigued by the ins and outs of different businesses, industries, and new SaaS technologies
- You enjoy solving problems and building solutions, and are self-directed while managing many projects
- A creative, out of the box thinker who is passionate about technology and learning and you want to be a part of something big
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Are comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Work with team members remotely and in person
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top