Strategic Account Executive
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive you will work with a named account list of the largest Enterprise Fortune 100 companies HQ’d in the West Coast. This list will be a mix of prospects and customers. You will work on the West Coast for expansion and retire new logos with the other Enterprise prospects in the region.
Skills you have…
- 10-15 years of Enterprise level, Fortune 500 saas sales experience (cyber security a strong plus)
- Expertise in navigating highly complex sales cycles running 6-18 months
- Demonstrated experience in developing strategy with a customer
- A strong mix of land and expand closing experience along and also in closing very large deals (exceeding $1M in ACV)
- A desire for heavy national travel as 75% of your meetings will take place on-site with your customers in their various locations
- Heavy relationship builder, you think strategically about your customers and their needs
- The ability to hunt as well as farm.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- Our mission of creating a more secure internet for everyone inspires you. You’re driven to work at one of the most loved security organizations in the world.
- You are extremely comfortable with a seat at the Executive table, are a great communicator with a strong sales DNA.
- You are looking to be a part of a sales team that you can share with and learn from
This job may not be for you if...
- You have not sold SaaS to a technical buyer at the Enterprise Fortune 100 level
- You don’t need or want a Sales Engineer involved in your sales process
- You are a lone wolf
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top