Sr. Web Designer
We are Duo, and our mission is provide security so simple and effective, people aren’t just willing to use it, they want to.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
The Creative Team at Duo is here to build the brand reputation and awareness of Duo, by delivering a consistent and cohesive marketing message, creating emotional connections between our audience and our company, and fulfilling promises at every stage of the relationship between the company and our customers, employees, and broader audience.
Our mission is to make Duo stand out in our industry as the most interesting, compelling, and engaging security company and product.
We provide design, writing, photo/video, web development, presentation, art work, marketing, feature/product naming, and social media services for the entire company, working closely with any department who requires an impactful and impressive strategy.
The Creative Team is currently looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join the team.
What you’ll do…
As a senior member of the design team this position carries with it the responsibility to lead by example, motivate other team members, and in so doing you will encourage experimentation, innovation and reach the highest of creative standards for Duo. To do this you’ll need to be acutely aware of and actively involved with our brand, our audience and, of course, our product.
You’ll also generate first-class concepts, visuals and creative ideas for web and multimedia projects while creating work with existing visual guidelines, ensuring that all work created is on brand and on message, as well as creating new visual brand guidelines.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for making Duo look real, real good in a variety of formats.
Skills you have…
- Ability to provide leadership and art direction for a small design team.
- Strong digital design skills, with an innate understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and experience development.
- Possess broad thinking skills and is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) InvisionApp, Sketch and other relevant design tools.
- Experience in backend CMS production.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment, problem solving and time management skills
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Immersed in digital culture and trends
- Commercial design experience
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through concept to execution
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- This is an opportunity to be part of an incredible company that we believe in and is having a positive impact on the Information Security industry. If you like to like what you do, get in touch.
- This is a fast-paced environment with varied and engaging projects to collaborate on. Think we should show off some new product feature in some way we’ve never done it before? Prove it.
- We strive to provide a healthy work/life balance and exceptional PTO policy. As long as we’re getting things done to our own high standards, take the time that you need.
This job may not be for you if...
- You're uncomfortable speaking up for yourself, your beliefs, or your work.
- You’re most at home being assigned work rather than helping define your own priorities. This company is growing fast, and there is more we’d like to do than we can possibly get done, so it’s going to be up to you to determine what gets your focus.
- You don’t like giving or taking criticism. This company is built on learning together, and the most important way of doing that is through constructive critique. We’re all friends, but we’re also not shy. If you see something, say something.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Suby helps drive front-end development at Duo. He and his team design and build features that make internet security simple for millions of people every day.
Back to top