Software Engineer III
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Software Engineer on our Endpoint team, you will help people worldwide keep their computers and mobile devices safe. You will help organizations understand and minimize the risks to their environment. You will face difficult challenges that require creative solutions and a broad array of technical skills. Your small, Agile engineering team will work with product management, product design, and beta customers to deliver value at a rapid pace.
Skills you have…
- You have 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- You have developed full-stack web applications in a SaaS environment
- You have developed software for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android
- You are knowledgeable in the area of PKI and computer security
- You are committed to quality and experienced with modern software testing practices
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You’ve seen the news! Organizations are facing the threat of breach every day and you want to make a difference. You believe you can make a difference
- You work best in teams of high-performers focused on a common goal
- You revel in the opportunity to do it all, from Python to web front-end, to desktop and mobile!
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Suby helps drive front-end development at Duo. He and his team design and build features that make internet security simple for millions of people every day.
Back to top