Senior Web Developer
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a dream to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We own the spectrum from artists to analysts, calm to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, dependable, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
As a Web Developer, you will
- You will share responsibility for building and implementing design updates for duo.com, as well as maintaining, updating and optimizing the site’s code
- You will work closely with other developers to ensure proper code development and to update coding practices as standards evolve.
- You will collaborate with designers to ensure a positive user experience throughout the design and development process.
- With the help of your team, you will tackle issues related to site performance and availability.
- You will also partner with team members in non-technical roles, represent the web team with various partners, and respond when issues arise.
- A network of amazing mentors will help support you throughout the entire process.
Skills you have…
- You are proficient in writing semantic HTML, CSS, and using Sass/Less extension languages
- You are an advocate for web standards and writing readable code
- You understand how to guide development and obtain consensus and acceptance of the solution architecture
- You have experience working through operational problems on the fly
- You can help define website objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
- You understand the importance of supporting internal team members by designing and maintaining documentation
- You work without ego
3 reasons why you should apply…
- Are you excited to join a team of individuals with a growth mindset – looking at any situation, especially difficult situations, as an opportunity for you to learn, grow, and change for the better?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with fun and engaging projects to collaborate on?
- At Duo, we are passionate about supporting the well-being of our team and being a person first and family first organization
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top