Senior Technology Partnerships Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated Technology Partnerships Manager (TPM) to join our Product team. You will play a critical role at Duo growing our Technology Partnership Program. This role requires that you have a solid understanding of the current IT and security markets, can manage a fast-growing program of hundreds of software vendors, identify major use cases to build with our partner vendors, and work cross-functionally to drive these projects to success. This position is expected to collaborate with various stakeholders across product management, product marketing, corporate marketing, and sales on a regular basis. This is a highly visible role and has the potential to make a significant impact on the company.
What you’ll do:
Manage and grow the Duo Ready Partner Program, an ecosystem of companies partnering with Duo to drive value for mutual customers. This means you will have the opportunity to learn about various technologies and markets at a rapid pace. You will use this knowledge to identify partnerships that will be most impactful for Duo and execute on these opportunities.
Specifically, you will:
- Build relationships and connections between Duo and other vendors (e.g., attending various industry events, onsite visits, etc.)
- Educate partner vendors on how to work with Duo, focusing on Duo’s core value proposition and differentiators
- Gather customer feedback about vendor integration requests and work closely with product management to deliver these integrations
- Perform regular market research and analysis on industry peers, looking for additional partnership opportunities
- Produce high-quality marketing materials, such as partnership announcements, customer case studies, joint webinars, solution briefs, blogs, and more
Skills you have:
- At least a 4-year college degree with a focus on engineering, economics, business or equivalent. An MBA is a plus, but certainly not required.
- At least 3 years of product management, product marketing, technical marketing, sales engineering and/or business development experience in information security and/or enterprise IT
- Solid understanding of technology fundamentals and current trends in IT (BYOD, mobile, cloud, consumerization of IT, etc.)
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into business-oriented value propositions
- Demonstrated experience in developing persuasive and informative technical marketing content
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and relationship management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to perform in a highly demanding work environment where change is constant
- Ability to manage multiple partner relationships and workstreams simultaneously
- Willingness and ability to travel from time to time (industry conferences, partner onsites, company and team events)
We prefer that you have Direct experience in the following:
- external facing roles such as sales, sales engineering, business development, product/technical marketing, etc.
- high-growth cloud technology companies
- enterprise IT or security
It’s important that you:
- Can learn quickly. We don’t expect you to have all the answers, but we do expect you to be able to find them quickly
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Have a good balance between your work and personal life
- Are comfortable with change and the unpredictable nature of a high-growth SaaS business
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employers.
Back to top