Senior Technical Recruiter
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you’ll play a vital role in fueling Duo’s growth. You’ll work with a team delivering full-cycle recruiting to teams ranging from security to engineering to product. Developing deep partnerships with the teams you support is key to your success. You’ll heard the word partner because we value it a lot. You’ll work closely with your hiring leaders on collaborative approaches, mutual respect, and a nuanced learned understanding of their needs. You’ll work on active current openings while also developing a deep bench of talent for future needs.
Skills you have…
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting of technical roles (Software Engineers, QA, Architects, Product Managers, Data Scientists, Security Engineers, Security Analysts, etc.). Corporate & Agency experience is preferred.
- Proven experience building pipeline of top talent from top employers
- A real passion for technology and understanding of relevant skills, competitive intelligence, and where and how to attract the best talent regardless of experience level
- Experience partnering and influencing senior Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to negotiate and close sr technical talent with complex compensation packages
- A commitment to an excellent candidate experience, even if they do not end up joining Duo
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You’re progressive, hands-on, roll-up-the-sleeves recruiter. You’re a natural networker who’s comfortable interacting at all levels – able to simultaneously woo a senior security architect while helping an intern with her resume. You understand how to leverage social media to expand your network, maintain relationships, and satisfy your unquenchable thirst for lifelong learning.
- Our mission of creating a more secure internet for everyone inspires you. You’re driven to work at one of the most loved security organizations in the world.
- Solving big, complex problems excites you. The challenge of figuring something out sparks your competitive instinct. You cringe at the thought of reactive recruiting. You’re a team player who proactively shares your knowledge and expertise with coworkers.
This job is not for you if...
- You’re process and transaction driven. While business as usual administration is required in this full cycle role, we are on the hunt for an innate networker who seeks to understand and interact with the community around them.
- You like large company institutional infrastructure behind you. We are still in the early stages of building our organization and team so being early stage resourceful, holistic minded, and creative solution oriented are vital to your success in this role.
- If you’re a heads-down recruiter with no time for learning and sharing. We’re building a talent team based on openness, collaboration, and learning together. Our team goals are as important as our individual goals, so helping your peers is vital to your success.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Suby helps drive front-end development at Duo. He and his team design and build features that make internet security simple for millions of people every day.
Back to top