Senior Software Engineer/Technical Lead
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Senior Software Engineer you will develop the next generation of effective security products for our customers.
- Collaborate with product managers to understand customer problems and define a solution
- Collaborate with the architects to validate the technical design
- Lead the implementation of the solution and provide mentorship to junior developers
Skills you have…
- You have 7 years of web application experience
- You’re well-versed in the following areas:
- Object oriented design principles
- Secure coding practices
- SQL and database design
- A dynamic language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Node.js)
- Performance tuning of code and SQL queries
- Test Driven Development
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You thrive having the autonomy to operate in a challenging problem space
- You work best in teams of high-performers focused on a common goal
- You are delighted when your end-users are delighted and frustrated when they are frustrated
This job may not be for you if...
- You stress under the ambiguity of a problem and look to others for “answers”
- Your first instinct is point out why something can’t be done rather than solving for how to make it happen
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top