Senior Software Engineer - Windows (C++)
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
We like building fantastic product, so we're looking for a full-time Windows Software Engineer to help us continue developing the best-in-breed platform for two-factor authentication and mobile security.
Areas of product development include:
- Design and develop Windows integrations – Duo’s two-factor service integrates with dozens of 3rd party systems. Your role would be to work with our Windows team to enhance and expand our ability to integrate with all things Windows including Active Directory, ADFS, Exchange Server, IIS, and Remote Desktop Services.
- Two-factor Authentication (2FA) SaaS development – Help us build and deliver our secure cloud-based services for two-factor authentication as part of a high performance development team.
- Handle field escalations – Keep our customers happy by taking care of technical issues related to our Windows integrations when our front line support escalates support requests.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced Windows developer. Experience with security products a big plus, as is experience working on B2B and SaaS products.
- Windows development experience
- C++ (e.g. Win32 API, COM, MFC)
- Windows Installers
- Experience with Windows security APIs and technologies
- C#, .NET
- Experience with development and administration of Active Directory, ADFS, Exchange Server, IIS, and Remote Desktop Services
- Experience with Python development
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Are comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
Excited? We can't wait to hear from you!
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Suby helps drive front-end development at Duo. He and his team design and build features that make internet security simple for millions of people every day.
Back to top