Senior Software Engineer - Site Reliability
Duo's product engineering team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. If you’re looking to solve hard problems at the intersection of engineering and operations, Duo’s looking for you! Duo’s Production Engineering team is responsible for the availability, efficiency, and performance of our production services. We’re a diverse team of engineers that work hard, but also know when to enjoy our accomplishments. We are microbrewers, robotics enthusiasts, Choward's fans, and community volunteers.
What you’ll do…
As a Software Engineer on the Site Reliability team, you will work closely to bridge Production Engineering, Security, and Engineering team missions to ensure the availability of our cloud infrastructure. If you are an experienced engineer that loves systems, increasing automation, building reliable tools and repeatable processes, and collaborating with others to solve difficult problems then Duo’s looking for you!
Skills you have…
- 4+ years of programming in Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP, or other dynamic programming languages. Experience with Twisted a plus.
- Experience in designing, analyzing and solving large-scale distributed systems.
- Implementing and managing enterprise-scale monitoring, trending, and alerting solutions.
- IaaS platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Compute Engine preferred.
- Working knowledge of large-scale internet service architectures like load balancing, clustering, distributed systems, content delivery networks, service oriented architectures, and message queueing systems.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You approach conflict in a constructive manner and help to identify root causes of problems, offer corrective actions, and participate in the solutions.
- You love continuous improvement. You identify issues/opportunities and translate those into results. You automate anything and everything you can.
- You are detail oriented and situationally aware. You have that knack for identifying problems before they happen. You’re an owner in everything that you do.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top