Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) you will develop the next generation of effective security products for our customers. You will define, architect, and implement solutions emphasizing security and reliability. You’ll focus heavily on the storage and visualization of data in order to deliver insights that better protect our customers. In an era of data prevalence, you’ll work with Product Management to ensure that we deliver data relevance.
Skills you have…
- You have 5+ years of full stack web application experience
- You’re well-versed in the following areas:
- UI and Visualization development (e.g. D3, Highcharts, old school SVG)
- A backend language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Node.js)
- You’re obsessed with automated web application testing
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You thrive having the autonomy to operate in a challenging problem space.
- You work best in teams of high-performers focused on a common goal.
- You are delighted when your end-users are delighted and frustrated when they are frustrated.
This job may not be for you if...
- You stress under the ambiguity of a problem and look to others for “answers”.
- Your first instinct is point out why something can’t be done rather than solving for how to make it happen.
- You tire at the thought of a steady, deliberate pace in both a product and company.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top