Senior Software Engineer, Front End
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
Skills you have…
- 5+ years of professional web development experience
- Experience with Web Application automated testing
- Knowledge of Web authentication protocols like SAML and OIDC
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You think of the front-end as more than just HTML and CSS but rather an ecosystem of tools and frameworks
- You care more about solving customer’s problems than being a “software artisan”
- You enjoy working on a talented team with highly motivated individuals to make things happen
This job may not be for you if…
- You stress under the ambiguity of a problem and look to others for “answers”
- Your first instinct is point out why something can’t be done rather than solving for how to make it happen
- You tire at the thought of a steady, deliberate pace in both a product and company
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Suby helps drive front-end development at Duo. He and his team design and build features that make internet security simple for millions of people every day.
Back to top