Senior Project Manager
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
The Technical Program Management team at Duo is a multifaceted team dedicated to both excellence in software delivery and excellence as an organization. The two main roles of our department are Project Managers, who primarily drive successful completion of feature development, and Program Managers, who run all the programs that make the Engineering and Production Engineering teams an extraordinary place to work. We are a flexible group that will take on any project or initiative needed to make us successful.
What you’ll do…
- Work with development teams as a Scrum Master or Project Manager to plan projects and deliver high quality features on time and on budget. You’ll make sure we are executing on every part of a project, everything from the initial quarterly planning to driving down complex requirements to risk management. In this position, you will work on our new Federal initiative, which is a high priority, multi-year project.
- Drive organizational change in a fast-growing company. We are always looking to improve the ways we work, and you’ll use your experience and leadership to instill best practices that make us more effective.
- Take on any challenge or task that can help your teams deliver high quality successful features. That might mean facilitating an offsite, running a beta, talking with customers, or things we haven’t thought of yet! You’ll be flexible and able to adapt to the changing nature of our company.
Skills you have…
- You have 5+ years experience as a Project/Program Manager at a SaaS company.
- Agile Scrum Master experience as well as traditional project management training (PMP or equivalent experience)
- Experience leading organizational change that made a positive, measurable impact
- Extremely organized with top-notch communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have the ability to quickly learn new things and take on new challenges. You’re flexible, and a creative problem solver.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- This position will have a hand in shaping the way the team works and delivers software as we continue growing at a rapid pace. There is a lot of room to shape and influence our work processes.
- You’ll be asked to take on new and unknown challenges to support the team - if that interests you, this position may be a great fit.
- If you put people before process.
This job may not be for you if...
- You’re uncomfortable leading and facilitating
- If you need a lot of well established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top