Senior Product Marketing Manager (EMEA)
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were crafted in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, calm to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager (EMEA), you will play a leading role in both developing and executing the Go To Market (GTM) strategy for Duo in the EMEA market. You will spend time engaging with product management, sales teams, and customers to develop a deep understanding of our target audience and their challenges, our unique value proposition, and the competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to plan, produce, and deliver compelling product marketing initiatives, to develop and deliver sales enablement training and tools, and to inform our product strategy to best serve our customers in the EMEA market.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, this is a highly visible role in the company and has the potential to make a significant impact on the business objectives of Duo as we continue our expansion.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Duo:
- You will lead drafting, editing, and production of high-quality, impactful product marketing materials, press releases, presentations and thought leadership content.
- You will craft and deliver high-quality, persuasive, and informative presentations about our products in formal and informal settings – industry, partner, and corporate events, sales calls, product demos, and webinars.
- You will craft compelling messaging, positioning, and packaging for Duo’s product line.
- You will perform regular market research and analysis on competing product features, pricing, and positioning.
- You will develop, maintain, and expand training materials for our sales organization and channel partners regarding our capabilities and competitive differentiation.
- You will conduct win/loss interviews with customers and deliver internal presentations on key findings
- You will create datasheets, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, demos, and website content.
- You will lead product launches and releases. Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams to plan, create and publish launch deliverables.
- You will work closely with field and channel marketing to support ongoing awareness and demand generation programs.
Skills you have…
- At least a 4-year college degree with an analytical/engineering/economics/computer science focus. An MBA is definitely preferred.
- 7+ years of product marketing/management experience in information security and enterprise IT. Specific experience in authentication and access management a plus.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Experience in public speaking.
- Solid understanding of technology fundamentals and current trends (BYOD, mobile, social, consumerization of IT, cloud, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical marketing content.
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into value propositions aligned to our customer and prospect needs
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management abilities.
- Driven, self-motivated, and willing to go the distance to deliver for the team.
- Ability to perform in a high-energy and highly demanding work environment where change is a constant, as well as to oversee a team of professionals to achieve the same.
- Attentive to details, quality, and accuracy.
- Strong ability to multitask, manage multiple deadlines and priorities, and drive projects through to completion, while collaborating with other teams within the company.
- Willingness to travel. Visiting customers, prospects, and partners may be required from time to time.
3 reasons why you should apply…
- You care about being a significant contributor to an amazing work culture and environment
- You want a good balance with work, fun and personal life
- You enjoy the growth and pride that comes with solving complex problems and interesting challenges in a fast-paced environment
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top