Senior Paid Search Specialist
As a Senior Paid Search Specialist, you will be a core member of the marketing team and an integral part of driving the business forward.
- Lead, analyze, optimize, and grow our advertising efforts
- Perform detailed analysis to inform optimizations, drive decisions, and report to leadership across Duo on the effectiveness of our efforts
- Identify and deploy tests to improve the performance of our advertising efforts. Testing ideas will include everything from account structure, bidding strategies, targeting, ad copy and creative, and landing page optimizations
- Collaborate with team members in marketing operations, marketing analytics, demand generation, web development, and creative
- Report on program performance and present to leadership
- Stay ahead of the latest trends in digital advertising and identify new opportunities for testing and growth
Skills you have:
- 4-7 years experience with Google Adwords and Bing Advertising
- Experience with other advertising platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, etc) is a plus
- Experience with being responsible for advertising budgets in excess of $100,000 per month
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute upon a relevant B2B, lead generation program
- Familiarity with advertising tools and practices that can be used to support account-based marketing activities
- Understanding of the online advertising ecosystem
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a cross functional environment and with distributed team members
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong writing and creative thinking ability
- Strong Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Passionate about data-driven marketing and making a measurable impact on revenue
- Experience with typical marketing technologies such as: Google Analytics, Bizible, Optimizely, Marketo and Salesforce
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You want to take your career to the next level and are feeling stifled in your current role.
- You seek out opportunities to show a measurable impact on the business.
- When you hear others spouting out opinions your first response is “Great! Let’s test it.”
This job may not be for you if...
- The thought of being held responsible for demonstrating positive return on investment with a large-scale budget is scarier than it is exciting.
- You are looking for a team of media buyers and well-defined processes to step into.
- You would feel completely lost if you were handed the controls of an existing Google Adwords account and told to dig in and start optimizing.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a dream to make the Internet a secure place. Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We own the spectrum from artists to analysts, calm to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, dependable, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is an EEO employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top