Senior Manager of Finance
What you'll do...
The Senior Manager of Finance will be responsible for Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis. This role is responsible for leading financial analysis, planning, forecasting, management reporting and budgeting while working with multiple functions and levels of Company management. This position requires a strong analytical perspective focused on critical metrics with a commitment to learn & chip in to the success of the company. This person should be able to demonstrate a significant dedication to learn and engage in supporting the various Exec and Management teams.
- Own and drive all aspects of Corporate FP&A, including annual and long-term financial plans, variance analysis, and short-term forecasting, including balance sheet and cash flow projections
- Perform variance analysis, develop associated action plans in collaboration with colleagues in all departments, and monitor / measure results of these actions
- Partner with leadership to develop models, systems and processes which will provide meaningful insights into our business and guide short/long-term execution of our strategic plan
- Perform a range of ad-hoc analyses (e.g., investment prioritization)
- Work closely with peers in other functional areas to develop, maintain, analyze and report meaningful metrics including a broad range of sales, marketing and SaaS metrics
- Partner with investor relations and CFO on pre and post IPO activities, including earnings guidance support
- Build dashboards and other means of communicating with all consumers of your analysis
- Prepare monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting packages, including coordination of the financial presentation to Board of Directors as well as future quarterly earnings conference call and analyst guidance
- Build and maintain the analyst guidance model
- Partner with investor relations and the CFO on investor activities, including the banker organization meeting and analyst day as well as earnings guidance support
- Active member of the IPO and S-1 drafting team responsible for establishing, forecasting and automating critical metrics
- Lead the existing team and continue to mentor and build an effective team
- Work and collaborate with IT to lead FP&A systems infrastructure and re-launch planning tool
- 10 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Deep understanding of SaaS business models and operating metrics; hands-on experience developing and refining annual operating plans in a SaaS business
- Ability to work across all functional areas to understand needs and reciprocally build/maintain a financial plan that aligns with the company’s short/long-term strategic priorities and financial objectives
- Extremely strong financial modeling, planning, forecasting and analysis skills; confirmed foundation in finance and GAAP accounting, ideally in one or more enterprise SaaS companies
- Ability to draw important insights from analysis; understand and communicate the “story behind the numbers”; and work reciprocally with colleagues to react to findings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as social skills. At ease when working with and articulating financial concepts to department managers and senior executives
- Experience improving financial planning processes and systems to improve management decision-making
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task. Extraordinary teammate with a positive personality and a focus on business issues
- Strong Excel modeling skills; hands-on experience with Intacct/NetSuite, Salesforce and Adaptive/Anaplan. Experience in launching Adaptive planning tool.
- Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university in Accounting or Finance. (MBA or equivalent qualification is desired)
We are Duo, and we're here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We're a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an insightful approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top