Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - Endpoint Health
Duo is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer that is passionate about solving hard cloud security problems at a hyper-growth company, love working with brilliant teammates, and want to help the world’s organizations realize easy-to-use security capabilities, then this opportunity is for you.
What you’ll do…
As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer on our Endpoint Health team, you will help build the web server/client software that powers our endpoint desktop application. This software enables organizations to implement a zero-trust security model. This is a new product initiative with significant greenfield opportunities. You’ll be using Python, MySQL, React, Kafka and ElasticSearch to solve difficult challenges that require creative solutions. Your small engineering team will work with product management, product design, and beta customers to create value at a rapid pace.
Skills you have…
- You have 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- You have developed server-side web applications, HTTP APIs and/or microservices
- You have developed Single Page Applications using React or a similar technology
- You sweat the details and love building usable APIs and rich web client experiences
- You are knowledgeable in application security and encryption
- You know your way around Linux and the common OS tools
- You have a history of writing performant, maintainable, testable code
- You are committed to quality and experienced with modern software testing practices
- You are familiar with Python 3 and Twisted
- You have built all types of React components (e.g. stateless, higher-order)
- You know ES6/7/2017 features
- You have worked with a unified log or service bus architecture
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You’ve seen the news. Organizations are facing the threat of breach every day and you want to make a difference. You believe you can make a difference.
- You work best in teams of high-performers focused on a common goal
- You are happy when your end-users are happy and frustrated when they are frustrated.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the rare contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top