Security Compliance Analyst
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were crafted in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, calm to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Does the word compliance not make you cringe, and you view security compliance as an integral and required part of any company's success? As a Security Compliance Analyst at Duo you will recommend and help develop appropriate information security policies, standards, procedures, checklists, and guidelines using generally-recognized security concepts tailored to meet the requirements of the organization. You'll be a face to the organization representing our security compliance team and initiatives, and partner with the business on the evolution and iteration required to have a successful partnership.
What you’ll do…
- You will assist IT process owners in the creation and maintenance of these policies/procedures
- You will own providing approved responses to client compliance inquiries and maintain library of responses
- You will partner closely with departments, SMEs, vendors, & auditors/assessors to continuously identify and manage risks while ensuring readiness to satisfy internal & external audit requirements
- You will collaborate with various groups to ensure controls-related documentation in support of information assurance and compliance activities is maintained
- You will oversee evidence gathering within Security and all business units and manage auditor relationships
- You will provide support for Internal Security Awareness and continued employee education
Skills you have…
- 3 - 5 years of information security experience required
- 3 - 5 years of experience with information technology audits and assessments preferred
- You'll have familiarity with privacy laws, data protection/security regulations, and frameworks, such as BITS, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, PCI-DSS, FedRAMP
- You will be familiar with and able to apply generally-accepted security methods, concepts and techniques
- Excellent time management and related organizational skills, including appropriate sense of urgency, a dedicated approach
- You'll have a suitable ability to anticipate and manage project lifecycle events, issues and obstacles
- Able to identify and document specific security issues, propose resolution options, and interpret matters from the perspective of involved partners
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the rare contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top