Sales Engineer, Enterprise
Date of Posting: 11/8/2017
Expires: When Filled
Duo’s SE team is a makeup of customer-centric engineers that love providing prospects and customers with an amazing experience. We are focused on ensuring technical success with Duo. We work as a team to improve and strengthen our technical and sales skills. We believe in the importance of making a large impact at Duo by working closely with our customers, sales, product, engineering, R&D, marketing, support and customers success teams.
So what does a day in the life of a Sales Engineer at Duo look like?
Expect to work hard and have fun. Duo’s SaaS security solution breaks the mold of the traditional sales model allowing us to move sales cycles at a much higher velocity. An SE will work with many, many prospects and customers in a day providing consulting, technical implementation and demos of Duo. We partner with our account executives to understand and align with our customers needs, develop the technical success criteria to win a deal, complete POC’s and consult through cutting edge security strategies. We are extremely responsive and available to ensure our prospects and customers have an amazing experience with Duo.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have a passion for technology and love Duo.
Before applying for this position, you should sign-up for Duo and try the product for yourself. We challenge you to setup RDP or SSH in under 10 minutes. Experience why Duo’s customers are so passionate about us that we’ve been called the “The Most Loved Company in Security”.
- Ability to align customer needs with the value of Duo’s Trusted Access Vision
- Provide unbelievable product demos
- Position Duo against competing products
- Love handling prospect objections
- Excellent communication skills
- Work as a team with your assigned Account Executives
- 2+ years of Enterprise technical sales experience
Network Engineering Experience
- Extensive IP network troubleshooting skills including active working knowledge of tools and commands like ping, traceroute, nslookup and wireshark.
- SSLVPN configuration on devices such as Juniper, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto Networks, CheckPoint, Cisco ASA, etc.
- Able to quickly diagnose network and ACL configuration issues
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Radius authentication
Systems Engineering Experience
- Has setup and configured Active Directory
- Working knowledge of LDAP with ability to troubleshoot LDAP lookup issues
- Has setup and configured RDP with strong knowledge of Windows Server
- Has experience configuring Microsoft Exchange
- Has a working knowledge of Office 365
- Has configured and troubleshooted SAML and SSO
- Strong Unix and Linux knowledge… Especially with SSH and PAM.
- Knowledgeable with Identity/Access Management and two-factor authentication
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top