Sales Analytics Manager
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As the Manager, Sales Analytics & Compensation you will be responsible for leading and building a team of analysts that partner with our sales leaders and cross-functional teams to use data to drive business decisions and tell a cohesive story.
The team is instrumental in managing all annual planning, sales forecasting, territory carving, compensation strategies and commission expense forecasting.
In partnership with sales leaders, you will ensure that they have insight into the health of their business, can articulate any risks or opportunities that exist and build proactive plans to make appropriate adjustments.
The Manager will also be responsible for recommending strategic compensation programs and incentive opportunities that will achieve cost of sale expectations.
Skills you have…
- You have 7 years experience in Sales or Finance Analysis with minimum 3 years experience managing and building teams (remote management a plus)
- You have experience with Salesforce.com, Gsheets
- You are comfortable making logical decisions with limited information
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, with all levels including CxOs
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You enjoy solving problems, thrive in a fast-paced environment and using logic to drive decisions.
- You geek out with data models and telling stories with numbers.
- You love being a trusted partner with sales leaders and having an opportunity to drive business decisions.
This job may not be for you if...
- You dislike routine tasks, are conflict averse, need black and white information to answer questions, are easily overwhelmed with multiple tasks.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Suby helps drive front-end development at Duo. He and his team design and build features that make internet security simple for millions of people every day.
Back to top