Renewals Analyst - Duo Security
- Ann Arbor, MI
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo's mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. Our team is our secret weapon. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that's why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
As a Renewals Analyst, you will support the team as a key resource for handling the renewal transaction for our invoice customers, including email outreach and facilitation until closure is reached.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills. We are looking for someone who is as passionate about supporting their team as they are about providing an exceptional experience for customers. While it is hourly, and metrics oriented, this position is not sales or commissions-based, and reports to the Global Renewals Manager.
- Perform ongoing, detailed review of customer subscription renewal data, ensuring accuracy of all relevant data points
- Review all customer accounts up for renewal, on a quarterly and daily basis, for data accuracy
- Identify data issues and follow through to resolution, across Duo teams as necessary
- Execute all phases of the retention/renewal lifecycle including external, and internal communication, and obtaining customer signatures when necessary
- Communicate with customers, primarily via email, to ensure smooth, timely renewal transactions
- Update SalesForce with notes for each renewal customer so that stakeholders are aware of progress
- Follow-up with sales partners, legal, and finance teams to ensure consistent communications regarding renewals
- Maintain positive persistence in follow-up with customers, as well as internally, regarding renewals
- Daily processing of correctly completed order forms
- Identify "at-risk" renewal customers early in the cycle and define issues that may inhibit a successful, timely renewal
- Drive on-time or early renewals
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven history of proactive, energetic, patient, and customer-centric behavior
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Interactive skills with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills including ability to prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Must display strong attention to detail
- Proven problem solving, and troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to meet new processes and challenges with optimism and an open mind
- Proficiency in standardized software applications
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent training, education, and experience
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Salesforce as a support and knowledge platform
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
3 Reasons why you should apply...
- You enjoy solving problems, thrive in a fast-paced environment and using logic to drive decisions
- You enjoy facilitating across teams and researching to answer tough questions
- You enjoy working for a company where change is a constant
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let's explore this together.
Back to top