Our Renewals Analyst will support the team as a key resource for initiating customer outreach and processing subscription renewals. In this role you will utilize your strong organizational and communication skills, as well as be exceptionally organized. You are as passionate about supporting your team as you are about providing an exceptional experience for customers.
- Perform ongoing, detailed analysis of customer subscription renewal data, ensuring accuracy of all relevant data points
- Review all customer accounts up for renewal, on a quarterly and daily basis, for data accuracy
- Compare customer accounts in Salesforce against other Duo business systems to ensure data integrity
- Identify data issues and follow through to resolution, across Duo teams as necessary
- Execute all phases of the retention/renewal lifecycle including communication, and obtaining customer signatures when necessary
- Communicate with customers, primarily via email, to ensure smooth, timely renewal transactions
- Update Salesforce with notes for each renewal customer so that stakeholders are aware of progress
- Follow-up with sales partners, legal, and finance teams to ensure consistent communications regarding renewals
- Maintain positive persistence in follow-up with customers, as well as internally, regarding renewals
- Daily processing of correctly completed order forms
- Identify “at-risk” renewal customers early in the cycle and define issues that may inhibit a successful, timely renewal
- Drive on-time or early renewals
- 2-4 years of experience in a professional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven history of dedicated, high-energy, patient, and customer-centric behavior
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Interactive skills with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills including ability to prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to meet new challenges with optimism and an open mind
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, preferably Google Applications
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent training, education, and experience
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Familiarity with Salesforce as a support and knowledge platform
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Are comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Prefer trying and failing to getting it perfect the first time
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You enjoy solving problems, and using logic to drive decisions
- You enjoy researching and making recommendations to answer tough questions
- You would welcome the opportunity to work for a company in hyper growth, where change is a constant
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top