Recruiting Operations Manager
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple. We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As the Recruiting Operations Manager you will play an influential role within the People Department as we continue to build an exceptional recruiting team and candidate experience. Thoughtfully operationalizing the global recruiting function (coordination, reporting, process, programs, tools, events, etc.) for scale will be your focus, while keeping candidate experience top of mind. Reporting to the Director of Recruiting and leading a growing team, you will will partner across the organization to build infrastructure that will continue to enable us to scale one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
Skills you have…
- Experience in the full life cycle of launching tools and programs to support a recruiting organization, including reporting and budget management as needed
- 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Experience managing a high performing, collaborative, and learning centric team
- Enable and empower team of recruiting coordinators who are responsible for scheduling interviews & travel, and ultimately ensuring we deliver a consistent candidate experience throughout the entire interview process
- Lead recruiting events strategy and coordination. Partnering with marketing & employer branding to drive event ROI and attract top candidates
- Strong Project Management and Data Analytics skills with metrics to support it.
- Previous experience successfully collaborating with cross-functional teams like: Legal, Finance, IT, People Operations, etc. to deliver impactful projects or programs.
- Experience optimizing already established programs with measurable outcomes of improvement
Skills that would be nice for you to have…
- Having built an end to end Recruiting Operations program in the high-tech industry
- Previous experience implementing and being the point of contact for GreenHouse, and other ATS systems
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You are not afraid to try new things and potentially make mistakes. We have a saying at Duo “we win or we learn together”. To be successful in this role, there will be roadblocks and learnings along the adventure. We embrace this.
- You love building yourself, but you also love coaching and mentoring your team. This role is brand new to the recruiting team, so there will be plenty of opportunities to for program development. However, being an operations expert, you will oversee ensuring your team members grow their skillsets.
- Solving big, complex problems excites you. The challenge of figuring something out sparks your competitive instinct. You cringe at the thought of reactive.
3 Reasons why you SHOULDN’T apply….
- Supporting scaling at hyper speed scares you rather than excites you. We realize this quick paced environment isn’t for everyone but we love it.
- You’re not comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders. You will be responsible for building and maintaining projects and programs that touch multiple business units across the organization. We work out loud and together so being able to positively manage stakeholders daily is critical.
- You don’t value data driven decisions. While Duo is at various stages of maturity with this, our shared goal is leveraging all of our tools to make educated decisions for our organization. Data hygiene, tools, and reporting is something you will hear a lot around here.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Suby helps drive front-end development at Duo. He and his team design and build features that make internet security simple for millions of people every day.
Back to top