Recruiting Manager, Technology
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple. We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As the Recruiting Manager-Technology, you will lead a global team of Technical Recruiters who partner with our Engineering, Product, and Security teams to build the world class SaaS Security products Duo Security is known or. Reporting to the Recruiting Director, you will be responsible for managing all day-to-day activities including mentoring, developing, and building out robust recruiting strategies to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual hiring targets.
Skills you have…
- 3+ years direct people management experience of a technical recruiting team, including remote team members
- 5+ years of full life cycle technical recruiting experience (corporate and agency environments prefered)
- Experience stakeholder partnering with technical leadership at all levels of the organization
- Experience implementing successful recruitment strategies including a strong knowledge of different technology and tools.
- A thumb on the pulse of external trends, markets, and communities the team can leverage
- Data and metrics driven, able to monitor closely recruiting activities and provide statistics about hiring pipeline.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- Our mission of creating a more secure internet for everyone inspires you. You’re driven to work at one of the most loved security organizations in the world.
- Developing an exceptional recruiting team is your passion. You are an innate learner but you also love developing people to new levels in their careers.
- Solving big, complex problems every day. The challenge of figuring something out sparks your competitive instinct. You cringe at the thought of reactive recruiting.
3 Reasons why you SHOULDN’T apply….
- You are interested in SaaS but not necessarily security. We do not expect this role to be a security expert but it is critical that they care about our specialized industry and seek to understand the space.
- Not interested in managing a geographically distributed team. Our team is located in Ann Arbor, Austin, and other locations. The recruiting model, processes, and budget required to support this are in place.
- Supporting hyper growth recruiting scares you rather than excites you. We realize this fast paced environment isn’t for everyone but we love it.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top