Product Manager II
What you’ll do…
As a Product Manager, you will help take Duo’s platform to the next level. We’re looking for candidates obsessed with customers and the problems they face securing their organizations. You’re bringing hands-on experience of today’s hybrid cloud environments in IT. You’ll team up with engineers and designers to help customers on the journey to Zero Trust by delivering effective security that is easy to use, deploy and manage. Help us drive the next stage of Duo’s growth, as we expand reach into the Fortune 500 as part of Cisco. In this role, you will partner with various stakeholders from engineering, design, customer success, sales and senior management to execute on your vision and deliver it to customers.
Product Managers play a highly visible role in the company and are critical to the development and execution of Duo’s product strategy. As PMs, we practice what we preach; we validate use cases for problems our customers help us identify; we collaborate on the design of solutions to those problems; we iterate and test those designs, and we do so in an agile framework. We are servants of the organization that meld business and customer context to drive the product forward.
Skills you have…
You have at least 3 year prior work experience within product development, and…
- BA/BS preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering, design or mathematics
- Entrepreneurial background delivering at least three products in enterprise or consumer markets
- Background with managing products used by end-users and/or IT administrators on a daily basis
- A process-driven mindset around discovering problems, validating solutions, and measuring business impact
- Most importantly, you’re hungry to learn new skills and solve real user problems
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You possess a highly driven and entrepreneurial personality, with an ability to get stuff done while having a sharp mind and eye for detail.
- You’re technically savvy and want to learn product management through direct experience.
- You are passionate about solving real customer problems by bringing customer context directly to stakeholders.
This job may not be for you if...
- If the pace of a fast-moving, growth phase startup makes you uncomfortable, or if you need a lot of well established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results, this might not be the best role for you.
- If you don’t have any familiarity with at least one of the following: SaaS, endpoint management, network operations, IT security, mobile device management, cloud operations, application security, or identity and access management.
- You are not comfortable with communicating with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, on an ongoing basis to keep perspective with customers and share it with your peers!
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employers.
Back to top