Product Internship - Duo Security
- Ann Arbor, MI
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
As a Product Intern, you will help drive innovation by bringing products to new customers and markets. You will be responsible for conducting product research, assembling customer feedback and building product requirements. In this role, you will collaborate with various partners within engineering, design, customer success, sales and senior management to build a highly scalable application integrations program and to expand on Duo's other product offerings. We have openings on both our Product Marketing and Product Management teams.
Skills you have…
You have at least 1 year prior work experience, and…
- Current graduate enrollment preferred with an analytical/engineering/computer science focus
- A natural interest in web technologies and/or security
- Amazing written and oral communication skills. Attentive to details, quality, and accuracy
- Superb collaboration, social, and relationship management abilities
- Driven, ambitious, and willing to go the distance to deliver for the team
- Willingness to travel. You will be located in Ann Arbor with potential travels to San Mateo, CA and Austin, TX
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You possess a highly driven and ambitious personality, with an ability to get stuff done while having a sharp mind and eye for detail.
- You’re technically savvy and want to learn about technical products through direct experience.
- You are passionate about driving innovative ways to cyber security.
This job may not be for you if...
- If the pace of a dynamic, growth phase startup makes you uncomfortable, or if you need a lot of well-established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results.
- If you don’t have any familiarity with at least one of the following: SaaS, endpoint management, network operations, IT security, mobile device management, cloud operations, application security, or identity and access management.
- This role will be based out of our Ann Arbor Michigan office
- Roles are full time and 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Generous pay and employee perks
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top