Product Designer II
A Product Designer II at Duo is someone who thinks tactically and strategically about UX / UI design; based on strategic thinking. The Product Design team works with Project Managers, Engineers and others to clarify project requirements and convert them into design solutions. You will be able to confidently present design solutions and design for the future, but understand the time and technology constraints of now. You will have the ability to create appropriate design deliverables.
What you’ll do…
Product Designer II’s are part of a multi-functional team that designs and implements product features. They can participate in all phases of the design process… from research to implementation. The focus of the work will be to translate findings and requirements into excellent UI and UX designs.
- Skills you have…
- 5+ years of professional (post-college) work in User Experience Design
- A deep understanding of Interaction Design and Information Architecture
- Expert knowledge and understanding of basic design principles
- Experience designing complex web and mobile applications
- Experience participating in design research efforts
- Expert level knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, or other design software
- Expert knowledge of Marvel, InVision, or other prototyping software
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional product design/development team
- Experience in project planning and deliverable definitions
- Experience with creating and presenting design solutions to key stakeholders
Why you should apply…
- You thrive having the autonomy to operate in a challenging problem space
- You look at ambiguity as opportunities and not problems
- You work best in teams of high-performers focused on a common goal
- You are happy when your end-users are delighted and frustrated when they are frustrated
- You love sharing your passion for design with others
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top