Pipeline Strategy Specialist-Duo Security
- Ann Arbor, MI
Sales Go-To-Market & Strategy Pipeline Specialist: Sales Motions
Our Go-To-Market & Strategy Team will focus on building strategy to drive emerging product growth, expanding business in new markets, as well as build upon our existing routes to market and emerging strategic partnerships. This team will continue to partner very closely with Sales Operations on all major initiatives and the Cisco Security BU Go-To-Market team.
Duo Security is seeking a GTM & Strategy Pipeline Specialist who has exceptional critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills. In this position, you will leverage Cisco's GTM engine and brand to build sales motions that support our pipeline generation efforts. You'll also help us expand worldwide into new regions and segments. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills and have the ability to perform professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
• Design, scope, lead and execute critical pipeline generation projects by interfacing with cross-functional stakeholders within Cisco, Duo's BU and Duo Sales
• Serve as a subject matter expert and a key point of contact on specific go-to-market pipeline strategy topics
• Develop exceptionally effective relationships and regular communication with business partners
• Build trust with sales leaders and individual contributors to successfully execute pipeline generation projects
• Track and measure success of each project you're responsible for by partnering with sales leadership and sales analytics
Who You'll Work With:
• Collaborate with other Duo Security GTM Sales, marketing, customer success, partners and other BU Team Members to complete GTM Projects on time
• Your customer will be Duo Security sellers - everything will be about them so you'll need to work with and partner with sales leaders and individual contributors on the Duo Sales Team.
Who You Are:
• 3+ years of experience in a project management and/or a customer facing role (ADR, Sales Engineer, Demand Gen, Customer Service)
• Self-starter with demonstrated ability to adapt to changes in plans and strategies with only general guidance.
• Excellent verbal, written, slide generation and presentation skills are absolutely required.
• Someone who is well organized and effectively manage priorities and their time
• Bachelor's degree minimum.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Back to top