People Business Partner, Sales
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a People Business Partner (our spin on HRBP) you will enable, educate, and empower what we consider our most valuable resource - our people! Reporting to our Director of People Business Partners and working collaboratively with our Sales leaders on full-cycle HR strategies, practices, and initiatives to drive the best employee experience for our growing sales organization. You will consult and advise Sales leaders on all people matters with a heavy focus on organizational design, talent management strategies and employee relations matters.
Skills you have…
- Collaborating & Relationship Building: You have the ability to quickly build trusting relationships with leaders and employees across multiple offices; working collaboratively and becoming a sought-after advisor on all people-related matters as we grow from a 200-500 person sales organization.
- Strong HR Fundamentals: You have extensive skills across the full-cycle of HR to support all people related matters (talent management, employee relations, change management...and more!)
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- Opportunity to build and scale. From practices to people, you love the opportunity to create and scale.
- Desire a front line partnership with the business. You want to know our business inside and out; and know and support all the team members that make it happen - their backgrounds, skills and career desires.
- Excited about the challenge of working with a hyper-growth, heavy change & fast-paced business to create the best employee experience. One of our values is “Be Kinder than Necessary,” and in this role you’ll be a champion in ensuring that as our business scales, we keep our people and culture top of mind.
Ths job may not be for you if...
- You require direction and predictability. In this role you will have autonomy to support the sales organization and leaders as their go-to resource for all people related matters; and enjoy the challenges of supporting a business in hyper-growth with ever-changing needs.
- You prefer comprehensive, holistic solutions. In our fast paced environment, the demand of speed to launch is just as important as the product or service itself. While we do not sacrifice quality, we do recognize the need for v1, v2 and more to deliver solutions to the business in a timely manner.
- You thrive in a structured, heavy process-oriented environment. Duo is changing and growing rapidly, and we need our People Business Partner team to be able to find success in working in ambiguous situations where your role is to create the process, or engineer the solution, to move the business forward.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top