Partner Manager, Security (Netherlands)
April 27, 2018
We are seeking a Partner Manager that will be responsible for helping drive Duo Security with key security partners based in the Netherlands covering our Benelux and Nordics regions. We need an experienced partner sales person with a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of building strategic and GTM partnerships, and driving joint opportunities with partners. This person should demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline, delivering results against a quota, developing scalable resources, working across teams, and building productive partner relationships.
- Actively lead and drive recruitment of new and appropriate security partners
- Develop a joint value proposition and business plan for each partnership and communicate internally and externally
- Train and enable partner AEs, SEs, and security consultants on an ongoing basis
- Manage executive relationship with assigned partners
- Manage all security partner interactions and engagement with Duo’s direct field
- Develop and drive joint marketing activities with select partners
- Aggressively build and effectively manage strong pipeline of end user opportunities resulting from our partner activity
- Be an ambassador and represent Duo in relevant events, public speaking opportunities, large bids and other customer/partner forums as required
- Capture and communicate market intelligence, standard methodologies and partner feedback
- Excellent communications and highly developed interpersonal skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Strong relationship building skills and business insight
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer and partner service and driving our partners’ and customers’ business success
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions with incomplete information
- Creative thinking and risk taking
- Bachelor equivalent or equivalent work experience mandatory
- 5 + years of successful Business Development, Alliance, and/or Channel Sales experience within an Enterprise Software Company
- 3+ years working with security partners, channel partners, and/or cloud partners in the Benelux and Nordics territories
- 2+ years experience in the security and/or SaaS markets highly preferred
- Experience working in a high growth technology start up
- Track record of carrying and achieving assigned quota
- Approximately 20-40% of travel time required
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unusual contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top