Marketing Campaign Manager
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
- Shape Duo’s key marketing themes and messaging in line with our focus propositions, lead verticals and target personas
- Develop a programme of marketing campaigns and initiatives that generate a regular flow of marketing qualified leads from either target prospects, or cross sell opportunities within existing customers. Set up campaign reporting, monitor campaign success, recommend strategy/tactics to optimize conversion rates, and execute testing practices
- Ensure effective nurturing activities are in place to engage target prospects until they are marketing qualified
- Support EMEA events through pre and post communication and resourcing
- Develop comprehensive campaign briefs for all activities taking input and advice from Sales, Practices, Vendor partners and the wider marketing team as appropriate
- Engage with sales teams to ensure all campaigns are clearly understood, have buy in and support and that Account Managers are fully enabled to maximise the conversion of marketing qualified leads into pipeline opportunities
- Support the process for timely management of marketing leads, lead flow and lead handover to Sales teams within EMEA
- Own the relationship with the Global Marketing Operation team and communicate any issues or requirements for the EMEA region
- Experience in delivering direct marketing activity across a number of offline & online channels.
- Experience in marketing automation tools and CRM (Marketo & SFDC being an advantage).
- Able to manage and influence internal and external stakeholders across a number of different levels.
- Worked closely with international teams.
- Delivery-focused with exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and is confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong team player, self-starter, able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and remain calm/positive under pressure.
- Job experience: 4-7 years
Back to top