Duo Security is a high growth, venture-backed security startup based in Ann Arbor, MI. Founded in 2010 by renowned security experts Dug Song and Jon Oberheide, Duo Security is used by thousands of organizations every day to provide strong trusted access security.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference at a high-growth, pre-IPO powerhouse while building your career? As a Marketing Analyst, you will be a core member of the marketing team and an integral part of our aggressive growth strategies. In this role, you’ll be a partner to sales operations, product marketing, and the broader marketing department.
- Develop testing hypotheses and work with various stakeholders to deploy and monitor results.
- Drive measurement, reporting, and ROI analysis for marketing efforts.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor site traffic, content effectiveness, and performance against various conversion metrics.
- Use Salesforce.com data to analyze marketing performance and identify opportunities for growth, testing, and optimization.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance across many different channels, including: trade shows, email, advertising, webinars, etc.
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards using data from various sources.
- Be the voice of marketing within interdepartmental initiatives to deploy new reporting tools, data warehouses, business intelligence tools, etc.
- Work with marketing and sales leadership through the planning process to create sales/marketing models that support financial targets and accurately predict growth.
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate about data-driven marketing and making a measurable impact on revenue.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to work with a distributed team.
- Hunger to hunt out new opportunities, sense of ownership, and natural inclination to over-deliver.
- Excellent Salesforce.com skills.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Tableau, Looker, Anaplan or others.
- Experience collating data from disparate sources and creating compelling and change-generating insights.
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS marketing, demand generation, and sales models.
- Experience with annual planning for marketing/sales functions.
- Exposure to statistical software such as R, Python, SPSS, SAS is desirable.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Our marketing stack includes Google Analytics, Optimizely, Marketo and Salesforce.
- We’re looking for someone that can help us utilize Looker and an organization-wide data warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline
- Experienced in presenting convincing analysis, preparing data models and developing consensus for project completion/analytics implementation.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top