Manager, Outbound Account Development
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Manager of Outbound Account Development, you will lead and develop a team of Account Development Representatives (ADRs) targeting our Mid-Market and Enterprise business segments. In this role you will drive a high performance, high accountability culture while also cultivating an environment of continuous learning and career development.
Reporting to the Director of Account Development, the Manager of Outbound Account Development (ADM), will have full ownership and responsibility for managing his/her team’s day to day activities and ensuring monthly achievement of Sales Accepted Opportunity (SAO) targets for the Field Sales organization. To succeed in this role you need to be process and data driven and excel in building high performance “best of breed” sales teams.
Skills you have…
- 1+ Years management experience, with a proven track record of building a great working environment
- 2+ years of SaaS experience with 3+ years of sales experience
- Must have experience in inside sales best practices and building, coaching and mentoring inside Account Development sales teams
- Proven track record of leading Account Development sales teams to overachieve performance goals
- Proven track record of working cross functionally with Marketing and/or Pipeline Teams on campaign creation, follow-up and reporting
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Great working knowledge of salesforce.com’s features
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You share our commitment to innovation with a fierce dedication to make things happen
- You love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Character is as important as competence - you demand both
- You care about the individuals on your team
This job may not be for you if...
- You’ve never managed an Account Development sales team
- You’re okay with mediocrity
- You’re uncomfortable getting out of your comfort zone
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top