Manager of Sales, SMB
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As SMB Sales Manager for our West Coast business, you will lead our team of high performing Account Executives within our SMB segment covering our West Coast territory. The SMB segment is focused on high velocity sales cycles and closing multiple transactions each week. You will be accountable for your sales team hitting quota and bookings targets. Additionally, you will travel with them to partner as the executive touch on larger, more strategic opportunities. In this role, you will have the ability to make a significant impact to one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world, and continue our YoY record breaking sales growth!
Skills you have…
- 2-3 years in Sales Management, SaaS a plus
- Proven record of sales success
- Ability to hire and train new Account Executives
- Experience successfully managing and motivating people to achieve performance goals
- University or College Degree
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Passionate about the cloud
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You have a track record of leading performing sales teams to hit pipeline, booking and hiring targets
- Character is as important as competence. You demand both.
- You care about the people on your team.
This job may not be for you if...
- You’ve never managed a sales team that has consistently hit bookings, hiring and pipeline targets.
- You are uncomfortable being at a company in hypergrowth.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Suby helps drive front-end development at Duo. He and his team design and build features that make internet security simple for millions of people every day.
Back to top