Manager of Customer Solutions Engineering
Customers are the lifeblood of our company, and Duo Security is looking for a results-driven Manager of Customer Solutions Engineering. This position will be based out of our San Francisco office and you will have ultimate responsibility for ensuring our customers enjoy a high quality implementation experience with Duo products. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about supporting their team as they are about providing an exceptional experience for customers.
As a Manager of Customer Solutions Engineering you will...
- Recruit, develop, and inspire a team of high performing and ambitious technical solutions experts.
- Facilitate effective planning and delivery of successful Duo implementations, leading to high customer adoption and satisfaction.
- Act as a trusted advisor and escalation point for your team and Duo’s customers, identify and remove roadblocks.
- Develop and manage strategic team direction and initiatives, in partnership with the rest of the CSE management team.
- Build and foster cross-functional collaboration with the broader CS leadership team.
- Drive accountability for successful customer deployments/implementations.
- Act as a key escalation point and lead interactions and collaboration with internal teams to drive urgent issues to resolution.
- Liaise with the Product Management team to represent the voice of the customer.
- Develop and scale our methodology, processes, and tools for solutions delivery.
- Track and optimize key delivery metrics.
- Grow our knowledge repository of best practices and deployment playbooks.
Experience you have...
- 2+ years experience in building and leading highly successful customer-facing teams.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in solutions delivery / professional services / consulting, SaaS technology experience a plus.
- Technically minded with strong relationship building skills.
- Strong people and process orientation.
- Derives satisfaction from coaching others to success, scaling processes, solving strategic objectives.
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to be a hands-on contributor as well as a team leader, if/as needed.
- Knowledge of security concepts and protocols (two-factor authentication, identity and access management, Single Sign-On, encryption, firewalls, SSL) is highly desirable.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; strong preference for computer science, information security or related degree.
3 Reasons You Should Apply...
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Are comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Are okay with trying and failing to getting it perfect the first time
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications.
Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top