Manager and Head of Creative Operations
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do...
As Manager and Head of Creative Operations, you’ll be responsible for managing creative projects across cross-functional teams including: Content Marketing, Visual Design, Interactive Design/Architecture, Web Development, Media Production, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, and Brand, handling large-scale launches/programs simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
You’ll lead effective meetings with senior personnel and team members, providing accurate information, concise deliverables and clear expectations, while developing project scope documents, schedules/plans, project resource requirements and staffing assignments.
Develop, coach and mentor other team members; including Creative Operations Managers and Project Managers, and liaison between production teams and internal stakeholders, leveraging strong written and communication skills.
Our project management process is still being defined as we grow, and we will rely on your expertise as we scale the team and our processes.
Skills you have…
- Proven ability to shift approach between the big picture and critical details; then possess strong judgement to know when to focus on each.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated with teams and individuals.
- Problem/solution thinker with an ability to collaborate, persuade and negotiate toward solutions.
- Display resiliency while working under pressure, in a dynamic environment, with shifting deadlines and deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, text, etc.
- Excellent project management skills and experience including workflow development, resource management and forecasting, risk identification, and intuition and decisiveness.
- 5-8 years total project management experience in one or more of the following fields: operations, digital technology or web development firm.
- 3-5 years of PM experience spent working with digital campaigns including: site launches, digital experiences, and marketing projects.
- Team management/development experience
- Experience in an agency environment, or equivalent client-side experience.
- Strong capability with production tools and proprietary software (Wrike is a plus).
- Working knowledge of content management systems (i.e. Statamic, Wordpress, etc).
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- Because you’d love to influence project management processes for a multi-functional creative team, and be involved in everything from highly visible video/media productions to complex product and website launches.
- Our creative team is open and accepting, highly collaborative, and you’ll learn something new every day.
- If you want to help make the internet a safer place for everyone by enabling our team to more efficiently and deliver on our mission.
- If you’d like to see the work you’re involved in displayed on some of the biggest stages in the industry (both figuratively and literally).
This job may not be for you if...
- If the pace of a fast-moving team makes you uncomfortable, or if you need a lot of well established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results.
- If you’re uncomfortable taking initiative, learning new things, or empathizing with a diverse group of people and skills, this is not the position for you. The Creative/Brand team is concerned not only with driving results through effective project management, but with the well-being of the entire team.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Duo Security
Duo was founded with the belief that security can only be effective if it is easy to use. Through that vision, Duo has built a world-class security platform that strives to be intuitive for clients. Duo supports thousands of customers—like Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Etsy, Toyota and Kayak—and millions of users in organizations. Duo holds a 98% Tech Validate score and one of the highest Net Promoter Scores of any product.
Back to top