Inside Sales Manager, Mid-Market
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As an Inside Sales Director for our Central US business, you will lead our team of high performing Account Executives within our Mid Market segment covering our Central US territory. You will be accountable for your sales team hitting quota and bookings targets. Additionally, you will travel with them to partner as the executive touch in the lifecycle of their sales process. In this role, you will have the ability to make a significant impact to one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world, and continue our YoY record breaking sales growth!
Skills you have…
- University or College Degree with 2-5 years of sales leadership along with direct experience as a sales rep (SaaS a plus!)
- Expert knowledge and experience in building and motivating sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets
- Ability to plan daily and weekly activities for an inside sales team, monitor performance, and measure results
- Experience managing leaders even better!
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You have a track record of leading performing SaaS sales teams to hit pipeline, booking and hiring targets
- Character is as important as competence. You demand both.
- You care about the people on your team
This job may not be for you if...
- You’ve never managed a sales team that has consistently hit bookings, hiring and pipeline targets
- You are uncomfortable being at a company in hypergrowth
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Suby helps drive front-end development at Duo. He and his team design and build features that make internet security simple for millions of people every day.
Back to top