Inside Sales Manager (EMEA)
Date of posting: 1/1/2018
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were crafted in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, calm to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
As an Inside Sales Manager for our EMEA business, you will lead our team of high performing Account Executives within our SMB segment covering the EMEA region. You will be accountable for your sales team hitting quota and bookings targets. Additionally, you will travel with them to partner as the executive touch in the lifecycle of their sales process. In this role, you will have the ability to make a significant impact to one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world, and continue our YoY record-breaking sales growth!
Skills you have…
- You have earned a University or College Degree
- You have 2-5 years of sales leadership managing sales reps carrying quotas ranging from $400,000 to $1M
- You'll have direct experience as a sales rep (SaaS a preferred)
- Expert knowledge and experience in building and motivating sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets
- Ability to plan daily and weekly activities for an inside sales team, monitor performance, and measure results
- Experience managing leaders even better!
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You have a track record of leading performing SaaS sales teams to hit pipeline, booking and hiring targets
- Character is as important as competence. You demand both.
- You care about the people on your team
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top