Information Security Engineer
What you’ll do…
As an information security engineer, you will design in-house tools to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness of Duo’s security department. Together with the Corporate Security and Production Engineering teams, you will build automation to detect, triage, and remediate security concerns and incidents. In this role, you will need to stay on top of the latest threats and trends that are relevant to corporate information security in order to keep all of Duo’s systems, endpoints, networks, and accounts secure.
Skills you have…
- You can effortlessly develop in Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP, or another dynamic programming language.
- You have hands on experience with cloud-based services within AWS.
- You have deep experience developing on top of cloud service APIs especially those from Google, Duo, and AWS.
- You have proven experience developing tools to support system hardening, incident detection and response, or vulnerability assessment.
- You know the ins and outs of managing macOS, Linux, and Windows endpoints especially as it relates to endpoint security.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You love correlating all the logs and combining all the systems to find suspicious activity, kind of like a beautiful security Megazord.
- You are excited about collaborating with the entire company to contribute to the internal security of the Most Loved Company in Security.
- Let’s face it, you would be building the tools in your spare time anyway, so why not come do it with our team?
3 Reasons why you shouldn’t apply…
- If you need a lot of well-established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results, this might not be the best role for you.
- If you are looking for a hybrid attack and defense role focused on pentesting and red teaming check out our Offensive Security Lead role.
- If you rely solely on commercial security tools to deliver results, this might not be the job for you.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top