Full Stack Developer
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
As a Software Engineer (Full Stack) on our MFA Business Engineering team, you will develop solutions that will enable our internal stakeholders to integrate Duo and Cisco business. You will collaborate with a wide range of internal partners (Product Management, Product Design, Sales, BizOps, Customer Support, Business Applications etc) to engineer solutions that can scale for Enterprise customers whilst increasing the effectiveness and productivity of the internal business processes.You will face challenges that require technical skills and a creative mindset that can think of solutions beyond the realm of development.
Skills you have….
- You have 5+ years of professional software development experience
- You enjoy developing highly scalable web applications
- You are passionate about usability and user experience, whether the user is internal or external
- You have experience with web application development using Python, or similar modern language, or have a desire to learn
- You are committed to quality and experienced with modern software testing practices
- You care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
Even better if….
- You are familiar with SQL and relational database models
- You have experience with asynchronous programming patterns like in Node, .NET, and Python’s asyncio
- You have a solid understanding of security best practices in web development
- You have experience with applying DevOps practices for an automated continuous delivery pipeline
Why you should apply….
- You’ve seen the news! Cybersecurity is the biggest issue of our time and you want to make a difference.
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- You love collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects
If you're coming up short in these areas, but think you could still knock it out of the park, convince us why!
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top