Financial Planning Analyst
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you'll do...
The Financial Planning Analyst will be responsible for performing a variety of duties related to Financial Planning - with a focus on developing budgets and budgeted financials, comparing them to actual results, and reporting on and analyzing variances. You will be part of a fast paced, collaborative and focused team of accountants and financial experts whose mission is to support the organization and its goals while have fun doing it. Other responsibilities include...
- Directly support the semi annual budgeting and financial planning exercises
- Liaise between the Accounting Team, FP&A Team, and department heads to ensure alignment in development and understanding of budgets and variances
- Directly support key departments in their detail preparation of budgets
- Directly support the implementation and optimization of new budgeting system
- Assist in the analysis of budget versus actual reports for review by upper management
- Assist with ad hoc analysis projects as needed with a strong ability to draw concise conclusions with data
- Other duties as required by the Manager or Director
Skills you have...
- Minimum 3 years experience as a financial analyst or staff accountant in private practice
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Finance/solid understanding of GAAP
- Extensive experience with preparation and analysis of line item budgets
- Able to work effectively under deadline pressure
- Expert with spreadsheets
- Intacct or other ERP experience is a plus
- Anaplan or other cloud-based budgeting tool experience is a strong plus
Reasons why you should apply….
- Hyper growth, innovative businesses excite you, and you’re a creative problem solver, always ready for a new challenge
- You have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a willingness to jump in on many different projects, juggling many unique duties on a daily basis
- You’re good at building and sustaining productive relationships with all kinds of people across many functional teams
This job may not be for you if...
- You don’t have clear, articulable reasons for why you want to work at Duo or a clear vision of the value that you will bring to this role
- You’ll need to be quick on your feet and adaptable in order to thrive as we scale our business in a constantly changing environment - so, if you can’t handle ambiguity or changing priorities, then this may not be the right fit for you
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top