Executive Assistant, Sales
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the
mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As the Sales Executive Assistant, you will primarily support our SVP of WorldWide Sales in many elements of the business (i.e. managing calendars, managing travel arrangements, team events, etc). You will also support our VP Enterprise Sales, and VP Sales Engineering. You will be the glue that holds our Sales Leadership Team together from a logistics perspective.
Skills you have…
- To be successful in this role you must be highly detail-oriented, organized, and have a constant “get-stuff-done” attitude.
- You are comfortable moving a mile a minute but know what you don’t know, and when to leverage resources.
- You can manage many projects, To-Dos, and random requests at once, with a smile
- You have a positive, “where there’s a will, there’s a way” attitude
- You find joy in the daily little wins… there will be many of them!
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- Our SVP of WorldWide Sales is working on building an amazing team, and you will get to help along the way!
- A lot will be expected of you, and with that comes many challenges that will grow you and provide professional and personal reward. You want to learn from the best and gain exposure to all aspects of our Sales Organization.
- You are looking for a role that pushes you to be your best self. You will increase your efficiency, time management skills, and prioritization ability through managing multiple projects (and people!) at the same time.
This job may not be for you if...
If you get overwhelmed easily with the idea of juggling many tasks at once. If high demands or challenging deadlines stress you out. If you can’t first try to figure things out on your own before asking questions. If you don’t really enjoy helping make others successful by working in the background. If you aren’t comfortable working with executive leadership.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top