Reporting to Duo’s COS, the Sr. Executive Assistant (EA) will support the CMO in all administrative elements of the business. This will require strong organization, communication, and execution skills. The EA will be the glue, right hand, air traffic controller - the person that keeps the chaos organized in Duo's ever changing start-up world! It will be fun, rewarding and exhausting all at once, but we are looking for an organized EA that's ready to take us on as a challenge. If this sounds like you keep reading below for the details and send us your information for immediate consideration...
- Manage operating schedule of the CMO; responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong calendar orchestration.
- Prioritize and respond to requests for meetings from internal team members as well as external contacts.
- Prioritize, assign, and/or respond to incoming communications.
- Partner w CMO, COS, & EAs to ensure operating cadence excellence.
- Manage the booking of travel arrangements, including hotels, flights, car services, restaurants, and more
- Assist in the execution of executive expense reports
- Coordinate with appropriate parties to manage executive events and speaking engagements
- Anticipate the needs of the C level exec and constantly/consistently staying two steps ahead
- Handle any in-office requests from C level exec and/or management team
- Additional special projects as needed
- Min 8 years relevant professional and executive administration
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced, demanding and deadline-driven environment
- Availability outside of normal office hours
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and through correspondence
- Experience working with fast-paced executive management teams and boards
- Competent and comfortable with SaaS applications and services, including office applications, collaboration, business services, etc. (e.g. Google Apps, Expensify, EchoSign, etc.)
- Amazing organizational skills; you should have the ability to take chaos and turn it into real results
- Ability to handle sensitive correspondence and situations with the utmost discretion
- Attention to detail, enthusiasm and pride in what you do
- Bachelor's Degree
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Are comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Don't believe you have to live on a coast to work for a high-growth, tech startup
Duo is on a mission to end the era of passwords and democratize advanced security technologies to protect everyone, not just the Fortune 500s. We're solving the biggest security challenge in the industry and want you to join us for the ride!
Excited? We can't wait to hear from you! Duo Security is an EEO employer.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top