Enterprise Account Executive
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As an Enterprise Account Executive in our West Coast Territory, you will sell Duo's security platform (including 2FA) to companies with more than 5,000 employees in the San Francisco Bay area. As an experienced sales person with a consultative sales approach and a successful track record of growing both new business and expansion revenue, you will carry a $2M quota. You will enjoy working on a team with a high performance sales culture, while managing a pipeline, delivering results against your quota and maintaining productive client relationships at the Enterprise level.
Skills you have…
- You have at least 3-5 years of proven sales success as an Individual Contributor selling SaaS to the Enterprise (5,000 employees and above)
- You have closed a substantial number of large, complex Enterprise deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- You enjoy a team selling approach, working in partnership with Enterprise Sales Engineers and successfully negotiating win-win agreements based on value selling
- You possess leadership qualities, being humble and caring about your team. You also bring others with you in your success
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- Our mission of creating a more secure internet for everyone inspires you. You’re driven to work at one of the most loved security organizations in the world.
- You are extremely comfortable with a seat at the Executive table, are a great communicator with a strong sales DNA.
- You are looking to be a part of a sales team that you can share with and learn from
This job may not be for you if...
- You have not sold a SaaS solution to a technical buyer at the Enterprise level
- You don’t need or want a Sales Engineer involved in your sales process
- You are a lone wolf
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Meet Some of Duo Security's Employees
Account Executive, Mid Market
As an account executive, Joni is responsible for growing new business, as well as developing and expanding within the mid-market segment by building solid, trustworthy relationships with customers.
Back to top